Far too many people are uninformed about what would make them more successful and happier at work. That’s not good for individuals, managers, or organizations. Those who know what motivates them have found deeper meaning in their careers, find their days much more energizing and satisfying, and count their employment as one of their greatest sources of joy and pride. Furthermore, they are 150 percent happier in their personal lives.
This program is based on the book What Motivates Me, by New York Times bestselling authors Adrian Gostick and Chester Elton. Participants will be introduced to the breakthrough Motivators Assessment, which will tell them scientifically what motivates them at work.
Fun and highly experiential, the What Motivates Me online or classroom training contains expertly crafted materials that are intended to help individuals from senior leaders to employees develop the knowledge and skills to Discover, Sculpt and Empower their career. It is designed to help people:
- Understand why motivation is important at work
- Recognize the specific motivators that drive them
- Learn to tailor their work to better fit their motivators, boosting their happiness, job satisfaction and productivity
What Motivates Me for Managers is tailored specifically to those in leadership positions. This engaging, informative experience will help leaders empower themselves and their people to greater success. This online or classroom based seminar is designed to help leaders:
- Discover their team’s blend of core motivators and recognize what motivates each team member
- Identify their team’s synergies and challenges to maximize potential and minimize blind spots
- Understand the importance of leading a motivated team at work
- Align team member’s responsibilities with their driving motivators to unleash positive energy and creative power
- Learn effective strategies to integrate job sculpting into daily management so that talented people will do more of what they love and less of what they loathe